Saturday, July 25, 2009

My Life



I am sooo happy!!
I have everything I ever wanted..
I love being a mom and a wife sooo much.

My husband is so great.. He is a
worthy priesthood holder,
a great provider,
a good dad,
a good husband,
good looking...
I could go on and on..
He put me through school
&
built me a salon in my house
(a life long dream)

He puts up with my
dItZy
blond moments,
my stubberness,
my bad hair days.
I love him with all my heart.

My kids are
beautiful
,
smart,
responsible,
helpful.
They are the best kids I could have ever asked for.
I love them so much.
I look forward to the future.
watching them grow into beautiful young women.

I know not many people read this, but I am such a happy camper. I love the way my life has panned out. maybe I am just emotional because I am in my mid twentys and I realize I am getting OLD!! lol but I have reached EVERY GOAL!! and more!!!

3 comments:

  1. That is awesome Amy. It is good to be happy with life and appreciate everything you have. You do have a good life. You have created it for yourself through your choices. We love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. That is soo awesome that you are sealed in the temple. and really your girls are beautiful. I hope you remember me lol. The last time we talked you were talking with Chris and Jenni about how you would join the air force, but you can't because you don't know anything about air LOL. Along time ago. Good time, but really i am so proud of you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Amy your blog is so cute!!! You are so cute! Your family is so cute too! Congrats again about your sealing! The pics are so cute from that, I am sad I missed it! We definitely need to get together soon!

    ReplyDelete